Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the winner is...

Anna from The Other Side of Anna.

Yay!

The winner was generated by random.org from a list of everyone that left a comment on my blog in the month of October. Anna found me through SouleMama and so she is someone that I have never met (since at this point most of the people reading are either family or friends :) so I'm excited that someone totally new will get a piece of my pottery. I hope she's excited too.

Thanks to everyone who has left comments - I really do love reading them and appreciate each and every one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! And no, I didn't realize that you were doing a give-away. How exciting! This came as a complete surprise! My cousins used to do pottery when I was younger and I still have a couple pieces that I had received as gifts from them. Thank you so much for this! I will cherish your work :)
My email is annasides5@gmail.com if you want to shoot me an email. I can then send you my address :) And thank you so much again!