Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Battle Within

I went to bed last night feeling as though I had accomplished a major task. In reality, it wasn't so major at all...it was the simple start of this blog...of sharing my thoughts and ideas about creativity, spirituality and ego. I felt somewhat liberated and extremely fulfilled. I had taken the leap! But, that little voice inside my head wasn't going to give up so easily. After drifting off to sleep, I had a dream where an aquantaince of mine, who happens to also be a potter, came over to my house and spent time with me in my studio. She went on to 'critique' every one of my pots. Would you believe that not a positive word was said? Everything was terrible, worthless, ugly...

(Ah, good effort my friend but you underestimate my strength and ability. I will not be taken down so easily.)

No comments: