Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been awhile...

I've been working hard, accomplishing lots, and spending more hours awake and less hours sleeping than I would like. I haven't been procrastinating as much as usual (yay for me!) which pretty much means I haven't been spending as much time on the computer as usual. And, when I am online, I've taken to playing around with this new website I've come across that is all about colour and pattern! Yes, there are others like me! So many in fact that there is a whole networking site based solely on creating colour palettes and playing around with colour design and looking for colour inspiration. I can see this being a huge time-waster for me if I'm not careful.

Check it out: www.colourlovers.com

I must say though, it sure is nice to see the pots piling up in the studio. My first order goes out next week!

1 comment:

Shanie Stozek said...

Nothing like deadlines to get you working your A** off!! I don't know what I would do without them!! Glad your liking it! :)