Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Serendipity at it's best.

I was feeling a little blue this morning and found myself sitting (ie. wasting time) in front of the computer when I came across a little video on facebook posted by an old friend from high school whom I had not talked to in years. I was feeling overwhelmed with all the work that I need to be doing in the next few weeks without having any real sense of direction, and feeling stressed due to the lack of time and money that I always feel is hanging over my head. That video was just what I needed to regain perspective.

I had so appreciated this at the time that I left a short, simple message just saying "Thank you for sharing, Namaste". I didn't expect anything to come of this but then I quickly got a message sent back to me offering an email with some e-books on the subject of spirituality that I might be interested in. Of course I was, and so within such a short time of feeling lost, I received those books that had just the perfect information in them in regards to the direction my work has been taking over these past few years and with inspiration to spare. It truly was just what I needed.

Thank you Dave. Namaste.

No comments: