Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday parties galore...

So birthday party season is among us. My youngest just had her first birthday at the end of April, with my oldest turning 3 at the end of May. We've also been to 3 other birthday parties in the past 2 weeks. The social lives of these two children is so beyond anything I could ever imagine mine to be these days *sigh* and so, I've been crafting lots. And it's actually been putting me in the mood to sew. For myself. Hopefully there will be more to come on that later...

For now, here's the little stuffie that I made for my daughter's first birthday. There's only one small problem - it would seem her older sister has fallen in love with him and he has since spent every night in bed with her and when I try to get the little one to play with him, she quickly throws him to the floor. Oh well, at least he's loved.

And, for another little one, I made this headband. Here it is being modelled by one of my little princesses (I couldn't help myself!). Precious.



No comments: