Thursday, October 13, 2011

Studio images...

Yes, I am showing you pictures of my incredibly messy studio space. On purpose. I am hoping this will give me the motivation I need to get it back into production mode. I don't think I have one bare surface anywhere - not good.

(yikes!)



(whew! it's not nearly as bad from this angle, at least.)

And, yes, beautiful things do come out of this space. Honest.

Hey, did you catch these two little guys sitting up on that shelf? I can't even remember when I made these - months and months ago - and they've just been sitting there ever since... I think I am afraid of ruining them once they're glazed. And so there they stay. For now anyway.


2 comments:

Kelley said...

your studio looks better than my office. Love the owls!

Anonymous said...

I love the owls too, found your post via Anna's piece on the lovely teapot. Nice to see the studio, think we all live in a muddle when creating things of beauty. Am convinced it is part of the process! Love your pottery, off to have a look at your facebook page now.