Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going solo.

I've been booked to do a solo show at a gallery in Hartland, New Brunswick over the month of July. That means in only two short months I should have enough work to fill a gallery space on my own. That means I need to be working on this now, (or should I say yesterday?). The only problem is, I've still got pottery orders to fill. Three to be exact. I had only one, but have since received a re-order (already!) for work that was sent out only a week and a half ago, and I've also picked up another gallery (I'm feeling the love from Halifax!). I keep telling myself that all this interest is not a bad thing but if I'm not careful - meaning I absolutely cannot take on anymore work - I am quickly going to get in over my head. There truly is nothing more I can do short of giving up on the few hours of sleep I get at night and well, that's just silly.

2 comments:

Shanie Stozek said...

What a wonderful opportunity! Can't wait to see the work! :)

ngawai.herewini@gmail.com said...

I send you all my very best wishes and maybe just a small bit of advise. Your health is to be cared for 1st and foremost. You inspire me Rachel, i look forward to reading your ongoing success.
Congratulations.