Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If only there were more hours in a day...

I would:
  • make a new bag for Spring. I've been thinking of using some reclaimed leather - maybe from an old coat from the Salvation army or some other thrift store.
  • finish the duvet cover I started ages ago. And finish painting the dressers I am re-doing. My bedroom needs some TLC!
  • clean my bathroom properly. (sigh)
  • pick off all the stickers on my furniture and walls.
  • catch up with some friends - you know who you are.
  • spend more time teaching Kaia how to ride her tricycle.
  • be prepared for Sabine's first birthday tomorrow (I love you Bean!)
  • spend some time sketching ideas for my show coming up in July to get the thoughts moving from my head into the physical realm.
  • read a good book.
  • carve some wooden spoons.
  • get back into yoga and start meditating more often.

No comments: